Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My houseful of boys.

Just thought I would give this blogging thing a try. I have done a bit of blogging on myspace.com, but that just isn't the same.

Anyway.. I am Kathy, and I am married to a wonderful man (p) and together we have four fabulous sons. (L)20, A(14), A(11), and C (6). I am just listing their first initial to keep some privacy. Those of you that know us, know who the children and my husband are. We currently live in Mesquite, Texas, but have our house on the market and are trying to find a home in the Plano/Allen area. (P) works out in the Richardson/Plano area and we feel it would be better to move out that way. Mesquite is going down hill fast! Way to many illegals and in general the area has fallen way down. ~ but that is another whole rant of mine.

Hmm what else. We are in our 17th year of homeschooling our children and have graduated one with 3 more to go. Our oldest went off to college for almost a year and decided it wasn't for him... to our dismay. But he has to do what is right for him... he now works full time in the automotive industry. His dream is to someday own his own shop. A(14) Is totally into the computer, writing programs, anime, and gaming. His goal is to go off to college as soon as possible and to write gaming programs for a living. (he is well on his way!) A(11) Is my smiley boy... always happy and smiling. He is also my very sick child. We spend a great deal of time in Children's Hospital with him and his asthma. They have yet to figure out why his asthma is so bad and getting worse. Last year we went through 38 rescue inhalers!! C (6) What can I say.. he is 6. Asks tons of questions all the time. Learning to read.. and into everything. Oh.. and LOVES to make new friends.

More to come later....

1 comment:

JadeB said...

Girl- you better get to blogging! I even linked you to my place. Come on don't disappoint my readers:-)